jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010











Every day is so wonderful
And suddenly, it's hard to breathe.
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed
 
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
 
To all your friends, you're delirious
So consumed in all your doom
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The piece is gone
let the puzzle undone
That's the way it is
 
You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down
So don't you bring me down today...
 
No matter what we do
No matter what we say
When the sun is shining through
 
Tough so beautiful to stay
 
And everywhere we go
The sun will always shine
But tomorrow will find a way
On the other side
 
We are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring us down
Don't you bring me down today
 
Don't you bring me down today








                                        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario